I've been living in Cali for about 10 years now, and I've noticed there are a lot of things I miss about 'back home'
1. Hanging out with my friends, I got like one friend here, I barely see him due to conflicting work schedules. It sucks...
2. Walking around downtown Toronto just for something to do, walking around downtown here takes about 5 minutes and there's nothing to see.
3. Having an honest intellectual conversation with someone other then my 3 year old son, people are retarded here, friggin hillbillies.
4. Going out on a Friday or Saturday night, between not having someone I trust watch the kids for a few hours and nowhere to go other then a Casino, I'm stuck at home watching movies.
5. They don't have back bacon here, or peameal bacon if you prefer, I ask at all the stores for Canadian Bacon, and they point me to the fuckin ham! Stupid Americans!
6. Fries Bell Grande at Taco Bell, you can get the nachos, but no fries. I tried to give the Taco Bell people here some fries I got from McDonalds and told them to put the nacho stuff on it, I'm not allowed there anymore...
7. Ketchup Chips or Dill Pickle Chips, someone please send some...
8. Multi coloured money and dollar coins, having all the money one colour is confusing as all hell, so is trying to stuff a wrinkled ass dollar into a vending machine. People here tell me you can tell them apart by looking at the president, like I know the damn presidents!
9. Free health care, going to the doctors here is a frigging nightmare, thats why I dont get sick, too much of a hassle.
10. The wicked thunderstorms, sure it rains here, but I've heard thunder maybe two times here, I shit you not.
11. Snow. I'm serious, It doesn't snow here, it snowed 4 years ago, we got 2 inches, people went nuts, like, calling off of work nuts. I was in my front yard trying to show my kids how to make a snowman in a tee shirt and shorts, my neighbours were concerned.
12. Non venomous insects and snakes, seriously, I dont like to go outside much thanks to the Black Widows, Scorpions and friggin rattlesnakes.
When I think of more I'll let you know...