Saturday, September 20, 2008

I can't drive...55.

I hate Sammy Hagar, I mean really, really hate him, so much that I would refuse a life saving blood transfusion from the bastard, and no, it's not because of the whole Van Halen thing, although that's part of it. But he did have a damn good point in his song 'I can't drive 55', just the other day I got nailed for speeding, I was doing 70 in a 55 zone, that's 'miles per hour', not kilometers, man I miss the metric system. I checked the conversion in my car, and 55 mph is only 88kph, whats the speed limit in T.O. now? Last I checked it was 100-110 kph on the highway, thats fair enough, but 55mph??? That's waaaay too slow. Damn American speeding laws....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so gonna be fucked with the damn Imperial system.

TheBigOzbowski said...

I adjusted, you'll adjust too....

Atheistic Canadian said...

It's still 100kph on the highways here. Our roads miss ya!